Do you feel self conscious in a swimsuit? How about after a day of drinking in one? Guess what, you're not alone. Despite hours spent at the gym and eating healthy, it doesn't seem fair that we can't all look like Victoria's Secret models, especially during swimsuit season. So, I have a solution: Instead of feeling self conscious about ourselves in a swimsuit, how about we embrace the body that we have worked so hard to achieve. Instead of trying to wear a skimpy bikini we don't feel good in, why don't we dress for our individual bodies. Because let's be real, what's sexier than a woman feeling good in her own skin??
Today, I am going to introduce you to a new term, it's called a monokini. Yup, the fashion world has created a sweet hybrid between a bikini and one-piece that is indeed too hot to handle. Sure, some of them are incredibly slutty, but some of them, some of them are just right. So, without further ado, here are your list of 10 one-pieces that are hotter than your "basic" bikini.
1. ASOS - New Look Coco Chevron Swimsuit - $48
2. Nasty Gal - Stone Cold Fox Swimsuit - $165
3. ASOS - Reflection Print Belted Cut Out Plunge Swimsuit - $51
4. Urban Outfitters - Blue Life Mirage Halter Swimsuit - $154
5. Target - Scalloped Leopard High Neck One Piece - $40
6. ASOS - Tapestry Print Swimsuit - $57
7. Victoria's Secret - Beach Sexy Flounce One Piece - $39
8. Nasty Gal - Chromat Bralette Cutout Swimsuit - $210
9. ASOS - Beach Riot Athena Swimsuit - $149
10. Target - Side Braided Halter One Piece - $40